Among the services Milks Painters & Decorators provides:
- Color Consulting: We will work with you and/or your designer to provide the palette of your dreams. This includes consultation and color sampling, until you are satisfied.
- Painting: All phases of interior and exterior painting, from prep to clean-up. Our specialty is superior prep work, providing an exceptional finished surface. And we maintain a clean work environment, so that you don’t have to worry about site clean-up, ever.
- Interior & Exterior Restoration: From vintage to modern – we will work with you to return your existing finishes to their original beauty. We will perform minor carpentry, plaster & sheetrock repairs, cement & stucco patching, and much more. We renew old surfaces, removing finishes as needed to prepare for new sealers, stains and paints.
- Specialty Finishes: We look forward to working with you on your desired custom finish. From interior and exterior faux finishes to Venetian plastering, special wall designs to custom floor finishing -- we can make your home truly one-of-a-kind.
- Cabinet Finishing: We pride ourselves in working with existing and/or new cabinetry, and matching or creating new stained or painted finishes you will be proud of for years to come.
- Wallpaper: We prepare for and remove wallpaper, grass cloth and fabric, always prepping the walls appropriately for each situation.
- Lead Safety: If your house was built prior to 1978, chances are that you have lead in the existing paint. We are certified to work with these conditions, and are trained to carefully contain any contaminants while we do.
- Deck finishing: From pressure washing to stripping using eco-friendly removers, or hand sanding as needed before applying new sealers, stains or painted finishes.
- Porch & floor coating: Preparation and painting of both interior and exterior wood and cement floors in a variety of finishes.
- Water-treatment/Exterior walls: We are experienced in the application of elastomeric caulks & paints to help provide water-resistant finishes to exteriors of stucco buildings.
- Pressure washing: Careful power washing of exterior siding and deck/railing surfaces with water and eco cleaners to treat/remove mildew, and to prepare surfaces for new finishes. All precautions are taken to prevent water intrusion or damage to surrounding plants and surfaces, with hand cleaning in delicate areas.
Services: Interior and Exterior, Residential and Commercial